Sunday, February 21, 2010

Reflections on Week #6

This week we worked on developing a precourse survey for a class. I used the program surveymonkey for my project. I thought that I had done the project correctly but did have difficulties with linking the tool into an e-mail form. After some trial and error, I was able to publish the document and was able to move on. Using this software, made it very easy to do different kinds of surveys from multiple choice to essay forms. This tool was valuable and something that I will have to get better at but it is something that I will use.
I did some work on discussing cybercoaching though an article that was published by our instructor. We were to compare some of the aspects of journalism from Casey's view and our teachers view. Each using different aspects and tools Dr Datta uses discussion forums, Surveys, collaboration, etc to let the student discover for themselves the ways to learn in an online forum.
We are in the process of preparing for the upcoming Final project for this class and I need to work on this to make it good.

Here is a link to my precourse survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VHH8MRX">Click

No comments:

Post a Comment