Saturday, February 27, 2010

Reflection on Week #7

This week we focused on the rough draft of our Final project. I thought this was a lot of fun and a bit challenging. I liked to look around at technology that is out in the market place and trying to decide if it is something that I should use or if the price is right. Many of the programs that I choice to write about, were tools that were free at the start but if one wanted to be able to upgrade to more software it would cost additional money. If they were something that I would use for an online class, I would definitely purchase these products. I used Jing.com which is a part of Screen Cast.com to be used for online demonstration and direction, Survey Monkey for the times when the teacher wants to know the pulse of the class, Live Journal which utilizes online communication, and Blogger which is a blogging site that lets the student utilize communication via a website. I really had a good experience utilizing these tools and had a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment